Sat, Nov 19|
Webinar via Zoom
Time & Location
Nov 19, 2022, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
Webinar via Zoom
About the Training
Developed and Presented by Connie Johnshoy-Currie, Psy.D.
In the BlindSpotting © six hour training, participants will have the following opportunities:
- To prepare for the training with a pre-training inventory and assessment on personal blind spots, which will be available for professional use with clients
- To understand what blind spots are and how they can affect and limit a person’s full range of interacting, functioning, and excelling in life and in interpersonal relationships
- To learn about several different types of blind spots and how to identify them
- To learn basic BlindSpotting © set ups for processing and working through personal blind spots
- To observe and witness a BlindSpotting © demonstration
- And to participate in two BlindSpotting © practica experiences, one as a client and one as a therapist
Pre-Requisite: Completion of Phase 1 Brainspotting training is required. Phase 2 is recommended.
CEUS: CEUs are unavailable for Blindspotting ©
Materials: Materials will be sent digitally a few days before the training
Recording: This training will be recorded for training improvement, but will not be available for attendees. If you are unable to attend this training live, please consider joining at another date.
Refund Policy: Please review to the refund policy presented upon check-out
Contact: For registration support or any questions/concerns in regards to the event, please contact Connie's assistant Bri at email@example.com
About Connie Johnshoy- Currie
Connie Johnshoy-Currie, Psy.D., is a Licensed Psychologist in Southern California.
Healing ~ Growth ~ Empowerment
BSP Approved Consultant and Specialty Trainer, EMDRIA Approved Consultant, Certified in BSP and EMDR, CISM trained, EFT Trained, IFS educated, and Developmental Psychologist.
Treatment specialty areas include PTSD, Complex PTSD and Dissociative Identity Phenomenon (DIP, DID), child and adolescents, developmental and structuralization internal work, parts work, and she works extensively with second responders (mental health providers).
Dr. Johnshoy-Currie provides a monthly Networking Consultation Group in both Brainspotting (since 2008) and EMDR (since 1998), currently via zoom.
She offers a monthly specialty consultation group for clinicians working with children and adolescents and for clinicians seeking to develop their competence in working with dissociative identity phenomenon and traumatic injury.